FREE! InStep Injury EvaluationsUpdated Monday December 19, 2016 by Luke Zuchowski.
Get back in the game!
Stop by or call
lnStep Phyiscal Therapy & Running Center
• Evaluate your pain or injury
• Develop a plan for recovery
• Return to play quickly
Katie Andrew PT, DPT
As Doctor of Physical Therapy, Katie has extensive training and 15 years of experience with a wide range of treatment options including:
• Functional Dry Needling
• Myofasical Decompression "Cupping"
• A.R.T. - Active Release Techniques
• Joint & Visceral Mobilization
• Multi-plane Training
INSTEP PHYSICAL THERAPY & RUNNING CENTER
262-646-3013 • RunlnStep.com
615 Genesee St./Hwy C, Delafield